Tuesday 17 July 2012

a little late

last weekend i couldn't garage sale to my maximum potential as we were delivering my sale items. i did snag a few items and made money to shop for more.
I sometimes regret a few purchases but so far i have made a profit off everything. i also got a few things for my self like a park bench and toy kitchen (the kitchen is actually for my kids, honest.
i got an awesome magazine rack i want to keep but that would be hoarding as i don't have any magazine subscriptions.
our delivery went well. Only two people didn't show up who said they would. one person was on her last chance and the other person had someone drive into their home (i figured no one would make an excuse like that up!)
i also got something very wonderful waiting for me off of kijiji. Can you guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment